Thomas Paine

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Return

After a hiatus of almost 4 months, it is time to get back to work. You can only blog so much and, during this period of time, I have been actively blogging on a local site. It was fun while it lasted, but, lately, it has become increasingly dissatisfying. Few people are willing to put effort into the blogs and the whole thing has slowly digressed into a bunch of name-calling. It is time to move on and moving on means devoting my attention to my blog. Freedom of speech is under attack. There are many out there that would like nothing more than to take away my right - and the right of anyone in the opposition - to express their thoughts freely on the Internet. I will exercise that freedom until my dying breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment